Monday, January 25, 2010

How Do You Feel Today? (Part 2)

Despite the impurities in food and water, and those chemicals that you ingest every day of your life, there is a way to not only release them from your body, but in doing so, you will be able to become more energetic, healthier, leaner, sleep better, have clearer skin, look and feel younger than ever, and feel happier than you’ve ever felt in your life. When your body is cleansed – every last cell in your body – you make it possible for your body to become the miracle it was intended to be! You make it possible for your body to fight disease, to heal, to slow down the aging process. Did you know that creaky joints and achy muscles, hearing loss, hardened arteries and bowel problems are NOT a normal part of the aging process? They only occur when our bodies become toxic and malnourished. Did you know cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment? Did you know that even our drinking water has become acidic? We strive to drink more water to facilitate an alkaline environment in our bodies. But the water itself is acidic and defeats the purpose! When you choose to cleanse impurities from your body and then feed your body super-nutrition, you are giving your body a fighting chance against the chemicals and free radicals that attack your cells daily.

I know I’m healthy. There’s no question. On a regular basis I cleanse my body deep down to the cellular level. I feed my body the cleanest super-food available. I’ve never felt better in my life!

How do you feel today?

No comments:

Post a Comment